Connexx LED Light Strips use white LEDs that are color corrected to match the glow of incandescent lights. Ideal for lighting cabinets, toe kicks, above cabinets, task lighting and can be used for 12 volt applications such as boats, RVs, mobile homes, etc..
There are 4 product offerings: 1) Start Up Kit - (SK1) 2) Add On Kit - (AK2) 3) Deluxe Add On Kit - (CK1) 4) Contractor Kit - (DK3)
The best part is that installation is easy and requires only a pair of scissors to cut the wire.
Custom Made for Extreme Makeover
This video explains the product and the installation process.
The Contractor Kit provides you with 24 LED light strips, switch, power plug and wire kit. That's enough to light the average kitchen very nicely.
This innovative LED light strip system can also be used in workshops, home office and display cabinets.
These LED Light Strips have a 2 year warranty and a life span of 25 years. The power consumption is ultra low (.45 watt per unit) and the fixtures have a 120 degree viewing angle.
You could spend hundreds or even thousands of dollars having LED undercabinet lighting installed. Now you can save both time and money with the ConnexX LED Strip Lighting kit.
Note: These instructions come with your ConnexX LED Light Kit.
To get started, mark the places where you will be installing the lights and switch. In most cases, it's easiest to connect up all the wires before installing your ConnexX lights and switch in place. Now follow these easy steps:
1. Measure the length of wire you will need between each light, and between the first light and switch. Add 2" extra to fit the connectors. You don't need to remove any insulation.
2. Remove lenses and switch cover by gently bending back the ends of the unit. Lift the lenses and switch cover off, then grasping the exposed inner edge, lift off the caps.
3. Using finger pressure, press the wires firmly into the slots in the Wire Guides. NOTE: One slot is marked by a dot. Be sure to always use the same color wire in all marked slots.
4. Put the Caps back on one by one, carefully aligning them in their guides. Press each Cap down firmly until it snaps in place. This will connect the wires.
5. Snap the Lenses and Switch Cover back on. It's time to test your Connexx Lighting System before installing. Plug the power plug into a regular 110V outlet, and fit the miniature connector into its receptacle on the Connexx Switch. Pressing the switch will turn the lights on and off. Don't worry - you can't get a shock from the Connexx lights and switch.
6. Make sure the locations where you will mount the lights and switch are clean, dry, and non-porous.
Peel the protective film from the foam tape patches on the back of each unit. Then press the light and switch units in place one at a time. You can use the included wire clips to hold the wire in a tidy way between the lights and switch. Reinsert the miniature connector, plug in the power plug, and enjoy your Connexx LED Light System!
Optional Screw Mounting:
Removing the lens or switch cover exposes 2 holes that permit permanent screw-mounting. Use appropriate screws, and avoid any electrical circuitry or plumbing. If in doubt, consult a professional tradesman.
For alternative wiring paths, and multiple light installations using the Connexx Add-On Kit.
LED Tape Light Warranty
Illuminetrix Inc. warrants the Connexx LED Tape Light to be free from defects in material & workmanship for a period of three years from the date of purchase. The warranty is limited to repair or replacement at Illuminetrix Inc. option. Damage caused by modification, abuse or misuse of this product is not covered. To receive warranty service you must provide the original receipt and the defective product. Illuminetrix Inc. makes no other warranty expressed or implied of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. In no event shall Illuminetrix Inc. be liable for special incidental or consequential damages. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts and/or do not allow the exclusion of consequential damages, so the limitations may not apply to you.